2024 Move to Cure ALS 50/50 Raffle

๐ŸŒŸ Estimated Prize Pool: $20,000.00 ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ—“๏ธ Draw Date: Friday, June 28, 2024 ๐Ÿ“Location: ALS Society of BC Office

For only $5 per ticket, you can support individuals and families who are living with ALS and PLS in British Columbia and the Yukon. Not only that, but you also have an opportunity to win half of a potential $20,000 jackpot! The remaining half of the net proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be allocated towards two essential areas: 60% will go towards facilitating “Patient Services” programs, and the remaining 40% will be invested in ALS research through PROJECT HOPE’s ALS Centre at The University of British Columbia.

Your support helps transform lives in BC and the Yukon. Remember, the actual prize pool amount will depend on ticket sales, so act fast, join the excitement, and please help spread the word โ€“ thank you!

There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets an individual can buy, but the system restricts the maximum number of tickets to 10 per transaction.
Multiple transactions are necessary to buy more than 10 tickets.

Ticket Details

Who can purchase tickets: Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minorโ€™s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minorโ€™s parent, legal guardian or trustee. Employees and direct family members of ALS Society of BC are not eligible. Ticket purchasers must be physically located in BC at the time of ticket purchase. The winner consents to the release of their names by the licensee. By purchasing raffle tickets, you confirm you have met the requirements mentioned.

  • Raffle ticket sales are open until noon on Thursday, June 27th, 2024, at $5.00 per ticket.
  • There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets an individual can buy, but the system restricts the maximum number of tickets to 10 per transaction. Multiple transactions are necessary to buy more than 10 tickets.
  • Chances are 1 in 4,000 (total tickets for sale) to win the grand prize. Ticket purchases will automatically receive an order confirmation via email, and tickets will arrive within two weeks via email.
  • Prize = 50% of the raffle proceeds (up to $10,000).
  • CRA considers raffles as lotteries since the chance to win is the main motive for the raffle ticket buyers. Therefore, official donation receipts cannot be issued for raffle tickets.
  • The draw will occur on Friday, June 28th, 2024, at 1 pm at the ALS Society of BC office located at 1228-13351 Commerce Pkwy, Richmond, BC V6V 2X7.
  • Notification of the 2024 Move to Cure ALS 50/50 Raffle winner will be by telephone on the day of the draw and posted on the ALS Society of BC’s website and Facebook page.
BC Gaming Event License & Contact Details

BC Gaming Event License #147393. In support of the work of ALS BC. Registered Canadian Charitable Organization #10670 8985 RR0001. Office Address: 1228-13351 Commerce Pkwy, Richmond BC V6V 2X7. Toll Free: 1-800-708-3228. Please email [email protected] if you need additional information.

Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-765-6111 or www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca. Know your limit, play within it. 19+