15th Annual ALS Golf Tournament of Hope

The background features a scene from the Rivershore Estates & Golf Links course. In the foreground, a large centred logo of the "15th Annual ALS Golf Tournament of Hope" features a cowboy riding a horse with a lasso and the Rivershore logo in the lower right corner.

Thank you!

We want to extend our heartfelt gratitude to all the amazing participants who made the 15th Annual ALS Golf Tournament of Hope on August 18th, 2023, at Kamloops’ Rivershore Estates & Golf Links, a resounding success!

Thanks to your unwavering support, we were able to raise over $81,000.00 to help people living with ALS through the ALS Society of BC’s patient service programs and the Kamloops Endowed Fund. This fund provides advanced communication aids to people with ALS in collaboration with Communication Assistance for Youth and Adults (CAYA).

Thank you to Rivershore Estates & Golf Links, volunteers, supporters and the community of Kamloops. Special thanks to our presenting sponsors CFJC Today Kamloops, Duncanby Lodge, Ocean Trailer, and WestJet, as well as our sponsors of distinction Dearborn Ford, Williams Holding Ltd., and all of our hole and hospitality sponsors.

We are eagerly looking forward to seeing all of you again next year!

Cart Parade

The day began with an uplifting and enjoyable golf cart parade, as 144 golfers in 72 carts made their way out to the course.

📸 Please click on the link to view photos from the tournament: https://bit.ly/15thAnnualALSGolfTournamentOfHopePhotos

Click Here to View the Tournament Program

Supporting Quality of Life

The annual event helps raise funds to support people affected by ALS in B.C. It was initiated and coordinated by people living in the Kamloops area affected by Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).

70% of the proceeds from the tournament fund patient services provided by the Society, and the remaining 30%, is directed to the Kamloops Fund to provide state-of-the-art communication devices for people living with ALS.

Presenting Sponsors

Sponsors of Distinction