31st Annual ALS Memorial Golf Tournament, June 7, 2017
Wednesday June 7, 2017
Richmond Country Club
After 30 years, our numbers were starting to decrease. Taking into account your feedback, the committee feels it is time for a change of format. We hope to increase participation of seasoned, and new golfers and to offer something for everyone.
What is new for 2017?
- Sponsorship fees reduced by 28% with increased value for your investment;
- Registration fees reduced by 38% to make this tournament affordable for all; and
- More on course hospitably and entertainment.
What is the same?
- Funds raised go to support people living with ALS through the ALS Society of B.C. (over 12,000 B.C. families supported since the inception of this tournament);
- Great golf at The Richmond Country Club;
- Brunch and dinner included;
- Awesome auctions and a great day helping people affected by ALS.
We hope you can join us. Thank you.
Bobby Farr, Tournament Chairperson
For more information contact Wendy Toyer W.Toyer@alsbc.ca