Partners for Hope Monthly Giving Program
Please join the Partners for Hope Monthly Giving Program of ALS Society of BC.
By joining this very special group of supporters, you play an integral role in our mission to provide direct support to ALS patients in British Columbia along with their families and caregivers, to ensure the best quality of life possible while living with ALS.
Because of your help and on-going support we will be able to continue to support ALS research and to grow and expand patient services.
Why Join the Partners for Hope Monthly Giving Program?
• It's affordable, for a minimum of $10 every month you can support patient services
• It helps Society plan ahead and get involve with long term projects
• It provides stability of funding and allows the Society to implement programs effectively
• It's cost efficient, more funds going to the cause
• It's easy and automatic, convenient (bank debit, credit or by cheque)
• It can be changed or canceled anytime
How to join the program?
Once you have determined the amount of your monthly gift, you can join by choosing one of the following options:
- By ON-LINE
- By Mail- post-dated cheques (Please mail to ALS Society of BC, 1233-13351 Commerce Parkway Richmond BC V6V 2X7)
- By Monthly Bank Debit or Credit Card (complete the monthly giving form)
A cumulative tax receipt will be issued to the donor every month of December.
To discontinue your donation or if you have any questions about your monthly gifts, please contact Rena Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-278-2257 ext. 225.
Whether large or small, your gift is much needed and appreciated – every dollar makes a difference.