We would like to thank the following partners who have supported the cause of the Society.
ALS BC VISIONARY ($100,000.00 and up)
- We acknowledge the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia.
- Nilsson Foundation through ALS Adventure Challenge Endowed Fund
- North Central Island Chapter through Jean Pearmain Endowment Fund
- Victoria Chapter through the Victoria Endowed Fund
- ALS Society of British Columbia Endowment Fund in memory of Jeanette Heinrich
- The David Pendray Memorial Endowment Fund
- The George "Sonny" Williams Endowment Fund
- Dr. Andrew and Kathleen Eisen Endowment Fund
- Wayne Shalagan
ALS BC LEADER ($75,000.00 to $99,999.00)
ALS BC BENEFACTOR ($50,000.00 to $74,999.00)
ALS BC PATRON ($25,000.00 to $49,999.00)
- Estate of Mary Eileen Mackezie
ALS BC CONTRIBUTOR ($5,000.00 to $24,999.00)
- Ainsworth-Jenkins Holdings Inc.
- ALS Society of Canada
- Amacon Services Management Corporation
- Art and Pearl Van Der Linden Foundation
- Big Picture Conference Inc.
- Boston Pizza Foundation
- Cambridge House International
- Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum
- Casa Mia Projects Ltd.
- Central Okanagan Foundation
- Estate of Audrey Kathleen Taylor
- Estate of Craig Holte Davidson
- Estate of Ruth Bernice Margarette Smith
- Government of Canada through the Canada Summer Jobs
- Great Century Foundation
- HME Mobility and Accessibilty
- Kamloops Endowed Fund
- Karl Watt Endowed Fund
- John Pendray
- Labourers' Membership Services
- Lagniappe Foundation
- Lions Club
- NWM Private Giving Family Foundation
- Paul Lee Foundation
- Royal Canadian Legion
- Sgaga Holding Ltd.
- SN Transport
- The Phyllis & Irving Snider Foundation
- Vancouver Firefighters's Athletic Club
- Variety, The Children's Charity Foundation
- Victoria Foundation through United Commercial Travellers' Fund